Cajun Burger | 6 Servings
– 1.5 LB Butcher Block Grind ground beef located in your Meat Counter (may contain Ribeye, Tenderloin, Brisket, KC Strip, and Sirloin)
– 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
– 1 medium red onion, peeled and minced
– 3 TB Remoulade sauce
– ½ head shredded iceberg lettuce
– 6 thick-sliced tomato slice
– Dill Pickle Slices
– 6 Hy-Vee Hawaiian Hamburger buns
• Mix your butcher block grind beef with Cajun Seasoning and minced red onions
• Make into patties and allow to rest in refrigeration
• Grill burgers to medium-well. Allow to rest for 2 minutes or so, place on bun
• Top with shredded lettuce, tomato, dill pickle and remoulade sauce
• Add top bun
** Goes great with jalapeno peppers, seeded and sliced into long strips. Along with red and yellow bell peppers seeded and sliced into long strips, and green onions that have been trimmed.
• Batter Dip in a Louisiana Beer Batter Dip and fry in hot oil at 350 degrees. A great side for this dish.