Official Contest Rules for social give away for a Patrick Mahomes autographed football and two (2) Club Level tickets to the Chiefs versus Bengals game at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri on October 21st, 2018.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who enter to win at the Sports Radio 810 WHB Facebook Page, facebook.com/sportsradio810, Sports Radio 810 WHB Twitter Page, twitter.com/sportsradio810, or Sports Radio 810 WHB Instagram, instagram.com/sportsradio810 and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Union Broadcasting, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Union Broadcasting, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 17th, 2018 at 11:00AM CSTand ending October 19th, 2018 at 5:00PM CST. All online entries must be received by 5:00PM CST on October, 19th, 2018.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online directives provided at Sports Radio 810 WHB Facebook Page, facebook.com/sportsradio810, Sports Radio 810 WHB Twitter Page, twitter.com/sportsradio810, or Sports Radio 810 WHB Instagram, instagram.com/sportsradio810 The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Union Broadcasting, Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Union Broadcasting, Inc.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a Patrick Mahomes autographed football and two (2) Club Level tickets to the Chiefs versus Bengals game at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri on October 21st, 2018. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Union Broadcasting, Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Union Broadcasting Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Union Broadcasting, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected byunder the supervision of Union Broadcasting, Inc. Winner will be notified by Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram direct message, within one (1) day following selection of Winner. Union Broadcasting, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT UNION BROADCASTING INC.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Union Broadcasting, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Union Broadcasting, Inc., and Union Broadcasting Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Union Broadcasting, Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmlessUnion Broadcasting, Inc.from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Union Broadcasting, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Union Broadcasting, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Union Broadcasting, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Union Broadcasting, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Union Broadcasting, Inc.Union Broadcasting, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Union Broadcasting, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Union Broadcasting, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Union Broadcasting, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF KANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Johnson County, Kansas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Union Broadcasting, Inc. 6721 W. 121st St. Overland Park, KS 66209.
- By submitting your entry on the Sports Radio 810 WHB Facebook Page, facebook.com/sportsradio810, Sports Radio 810 WHB Twitter Page, twitter.com/sportsradio810 or Sports Radio 810 WHB Instagram, instagram.com/sportsradio810, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.